The scientific name polyester fiber and polyester fabri […]
The scientific name polyester fiber and polyester fabric are a kind of chemical fiber fabric used in daily life.
1. Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery. Therefore, it is durable, wrinkle-free and non-iron.
2. Polyester fabric has poor hygroscopicity, and it has a stuffy feeling. It is easy to bring static electricity and stain dust, which affects the appearance and comfort. However, it is very easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength is hardly reduced, it is not deformed, and it has good washing and wearability.
3. Polyester is the most heat-resistant fabric in synthetic fabrics. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long pleats. At the same time, the polyester fabric has poor resistance to melting, and it is easy to form holes in the case of soot or Mars. Therefore, wear should avoid contact with cigarette butts, sparks, etc.
4. Polyester fabric has better light resistance, and its lightfastness is better than natural fiber fabric except that it is worse than acrylic fiber. Especially in the back of the glass, the light fastness is very good, almost the same as acrylic fiber.
5. Polyester fabrics are resistant to various chemicals. Acid and alkali have little damage to them, and they are not afraid of mold and are not afraid of insects.